Sales is one of the most difficult roles in Building Automation. This is compounded by the fact that there was very little training that teaches you how to perform takeoffs and create estimates and proposals.
Our Sales path will teach you everything you need to know in order to effortlessly create winning proposals that will help you meet your numbers and close deals.
Our Project Manager Training Path helps students to:
- Independently create sales proposals and estimates in as little as 3 months
- Complete all training online
- Go from zero knowledge to closing deals in less than 120 days.
Moving Through the Training Path:
Students will move through the following courses to complete the Sales Training Path.
1. Building Automation Fundamentals will teach students:
- How a BAS works
- Common controls modes
- Control theory and practices
2. Control Sequence Fundamentals will teach:
- How to interpret HVAC sequencing into controls theory
- How to think from a systems perspective in order to effectively implement control sequences.
3. IT for BAS Professionals provides hands-on experience with:
- How to handle objections and challenges from IT buyers
- Networks Servers Databases APIs Cybersecurity
4. Scoping and Estimating covers how to:
Perform takeoffs on new projects in order to create accurate estimates and effective proposals that win deals
To buy these classes individually would total $3,996.00
Enjoy savings when you enroll in the Sales Path bundle for just $3,750.00
Looking to purchase multiple seats for this course?
For corporate pricing please email us or call 800-484-0113
Wondering if your employer will cover this training? Download our Request for Training Template and learn how to ask your employer.