Programmer Certificate Program
Our programmer track will take you from zero knowledge to programming central utility plants in 120 to 150 days. Building Automation Programmers are one of the most sought-after roles in the BAS industry. Traditionally you would need to spend 5 to 10 years learning how to program and hoping that you were able to get on a project that would give you the experience to practice programming. The fact is manufacturer training teaches you how to use their software tools not how to program. Students get to choose from two options for the Programmer Certificate Program: IT Option and Protocol Option.
Our Programmer Certificate Program helps students to:
- Independently write programs from scratch in as little as 3 months
- Complete all training online
- Go from zero knowledge to creating airside and hydronic controls programs in less than 120 days.
Moving Through the Certificate Program - The Curriculum:
Students will follow the curriculum below to complete the Programmer Certificate Program. This bundle includes 4 of the following courses. Students can choose their preference of two options for their third course (3a or 3b). Please click the titles of the courses below to learn more about them.
1. Building Automation Fundamentals - BAS100 will teach students:
- How a BAS works
- Common controls modes
- Control theory and practices
2. Control Sequence Fundamentals - BAS200 will teach:
- How to interpret HVAC sequencing into controls theory
- How to think from a systems perspective in order to effectively implement control sequences.
3a. Information Technology for BAS Professionals - BASIT100 provides hands-on experience with:
3b. BAS Protocol Bootcamp - BAS210 provides an understanding of:
4. BAS Programming Fundamentals - PROG100 covers how to:
- Create fully functional BAS programs from scratch using our design pattern methodology
Not sure which Programmer Certificate Program option to enroll in? Give us a shout and we'll help you find the perfect program.
Want to purchase multiple seats for this program?
For corporate pricing please email us or call 800-484-0113