The BAS Project Manager role is one of the most demanding roles in our industry. To be an effective project manager you must have a solid understanding of building automation, HVAC, and project processes. Our BAS Project manager track will teach you how to effectively run small and large projects on-time, on-scope, and on-budget.
In less than 120 days you will be able to run your first building automation project on your own.
Our Project Manager Training Path helps students to:
- Independently manage building automation projects in as little as 3 months
- Complete all training online
- Go from zero knowledge to managing building automation projects in less than 120 days.
Moving Through the Training Path:
Students will move through the following courses to complete the Project Manager Training Path.
1. Building Automation Fundamentals will teach students:
- How a BAS works Common controls modes
- Control theory and practices.
2. Control Sequence Fundamentals will teach:
- How to interpret HVAC sequencing into controls theory
- How to think from a systems perspective in order to effectively implement control sequences.
3. Startup and Checkout covers how to:
- Perform job take-offs
- Line out installers
- Install and configure field controllers
- Setup and configure a full front-end including graphics, schedules, trends, and alarming
- How to gather all project documentation to create as-builts in order to close out the project.
4. BAS Project Management Bootcamp teaches you how to:
- Forecast labor, material, and subcontractors
- Manage change orders and scope drift
- Oversee billings, TWC, and profitability
- Perform project kickoffs and closeouts
To buy these classes individually would total $4,996.00
Enjoy savings when you enroll in the Project Management Path bundle for just $3,750.00
Looking to purchase multiple seats for this course?
For corporate pricing please email us or call 800-484-0113
Wondering if your employer will cover this training? Download our Request for Training Template and learn how to ask your employer.