PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT SUPPORT@SMARTBUILDINGSACADEMY.COM TO PURCHASE.
Our Building Automation Lab Kit provides everything you need to construct your own home lab. Using this kit you will be able to gain valuable experience in:
- Wiring of Inputs, Outputs, and Power
- Installation and Configuration of I/O to include:
- Relays (IDEC and Functional Devices RIB)
- Actuators (Proportional VDC and mA)
- Sensors (Resistive, VDC, and mA)
- Power 120VAC to 24VAC
- Graphic, Trend/History, and Alarm setup
- User and Role Management
- Graphical Programming
- BACnet Setup and Configuration
You can gain even more value from this kit by using it in conjunction with our courses to gain hands-on experience with the course lessons. This kit assumes you have a copy of Niagara Workbench for the software labs, if not please click here to purchase our full kit.
The lab kit includes:
- (2) CIPer-10 IP Field Controllers
- (1) 100VA Power Supply with Extension Cord
- (1) AFS-460 Air Flow Switch
- (1) CWE CO2 Wall Sensor
- (1) 1K NI Wall Mount Temp Sensor
- (2) RHIB IDEC Relays
- (2) RIBU1C Relays
- (1) LMB24-SR Actuator
We can currently only ship within the United States
The kit will take approximately two (2) weeks to assemble and ship upon order.
You will receive access to our lab course where we will be regularly adding labs and wiring diagrams. Please note these labs will not include instruction as our courses do, these will simply be lab exercises you can perform on your own.
*Note we have approval from Honeywell to resell these lab kits to our students.