When: Live Online Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020, 8 AM CDT to 4 PM CDT
In this course, you will learn how to use the consultative sales process to sell problem-solving solutions to your customers.
This course will be focused on using case studies, live Q&A, and topical training lessons to teach you how to identify, define, develop, and propose solutions for your customers, specific to smart building technologies.
In this course you will learn:
- How to profile customers in order to mitigate the high cost of sales due to improper customer targeting
- How to perform account mapping to form strategies to address decision-makers, blockers, and influencers
- How to identify and define your customer's problems
- How to define and validate the cost and ROI of your solution
- How to propose and present your solution to your customer
- How to avoid common deal killers that can end the consultative sales process
The initial cohort for this online course will be live on Tuesday, November 3rd from 8 AM CDT to 4 PM CDT. Attendees will have access to the recordings via our Learning Management System.
This course is targeted towards salespersons, estimators, designers, consulting engineers, and project managers who have at least 6 months of experience with BAS systems or have been through our BAS Fundamentals course.
Fundamental awareness of the parts and pieces of BAS.
Wanting to purchase multiple seats for this course?
For corporate pricing please email us or call 800-484-0113
Looking for a payment plan?
Choose SplitIt as your payment method during checkout. It allows you to split the price of the course into multiple payments over time using your credit card.
Wondering if your employer will cover this training?
Download our Request for Training Template and learn how to ask your employer.
Disclosure of Instructor's Proprietary Interests
The instructor may mention materials and/or products that are proprietary to Smart Buildings Academy. If these materials are required for the course(s) this will be clearly identified below.
Additional Materials Required: NONE