Sales Certificate Program
SBA's Sales Certificate Program will teach you everything you need to know in order to effortlessly create winning proposals that will help you meet your numbers and close deals. Sales is one of the most difficult roles in Building Automation. This is compounded by the fact that there was very little training that teaches you how to perform takeoffs and create estimates and proposals. Scroll down to the Description section to learn more.
Our Sales Certificate Program helps students to:
- Independently create sales proposals and estimates in as little as 3 months
- Complete all training online
- Go from zero knowledge to closing deals in less than 120 days.
Moving Through the Certificate Program - The Curriculum:
Students will follow the curriculum below to complete the Sales Certificate Program. This bundle covers enrollment for the following 4 courses. Please click the titles of the courses below to learn more about them.
1. Building Automation Fundamentals - BAS100 will teach students:
- How a BAS works
- Common controls modes
- Control theory and practices
2. Control Sequence Fundamentals - BAS200 will teach:
- How to interpret HVAC sequencing into controls theory
- How to think from a systems perspective in order to effectively implement control sequences.
3. Information Technology for BAS Professionals - BASIT100 provides hands-on experience with:
4. BAS Scoping and Estimating Mastery Bootcamp - SLS100 covers how to:
Perform takeoffs on new projects in order to create accurate estimates and effective proposals that win deals
Want to purchase multiple seats for this course?
For corporate pricing please email us or call 800-484-0113
Looking for a payment plan?
Choose SplitIt as your payment method during checkout. It allows you to split the price of the course into multiple payments over time using your credit card.
Wondering if your employer will cover this training?
Download our Request for Training Template and learn how to ask your employer.
Disclosure of Instructor's Proprietary Interests
The instructor, who is also the Smart Buildings Academy owner, may mention materials and/or products that are proprietary to Smart Buildings Academy. If these materials are required for the course(s) this will be clearly identified in the course’s product description on our course page.
Additional Materials Required: NONE
- Grid List