Integrator Certificate Program
Students will leave this track with the ability to tackle any system integration project regardless of the complexity in less than 120 days. Systems integration is arguably the most difficult task in the smart buildings industry. It can take decades to learn how to effectively integrate systems. In this track, we condense decades worth of knowledge into months.
Our Integrator Certificate Program helps students to:
- Independently execute integration projects in as little as 3 months
- Complete all training online
- Go from zero knowledge to configuring complex protocol and API integrations from scratch in less than 120 days.
Moving Through the Certificate Program - The Curriculum:
Students will move through the following 4 courses to complete the Integrator Certificate Program. These courses are included in the Integrator Certificate Program. Please click the course titles below to learn more about them.
1. Information Technology for BAS Professionals - BASIT100 provides hands-on experience with:
2. BAS Protocol Bootcamp - BAS210 provides an understanding of:
3. BAS Programming Fundamentals - PROG100 covers how to:
- Create fully functional BAS programs from scratch using our design pattern methodology
4. MSI in a Box - MSI100 teaches how to:
- Design complex integrated systems from start to finish.
- Implement custom integration services using API's and protocols
- Design integration project deliverables
- Manage the creation of system architectures, data flow maps, and system use cases
Want to purchase multiple seats for this course?
For corporate pricing please email us or call 800-484-0113