PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT SUPPORT@SMARTBUILDINGSACADEMY.COM TO PURCHASE.
The Lab Kit Material List is Updated as of 9/12/2022.
Our Building Automation Lab Kit provides everything you need to construct your own home lab. Using this kit you will be able to gain valuable experience in:
- Wiring of Inputs, Outputs, and Power
- Installation and Configuration of I/O to include:
- Relays (IDEC and Functional Devices RIB)
- Actuators (Proportional VDC and mA)
- Sensors (Resistive, VDC, and mA)
- Power 120VAC to 24VAC
- Graphic, Trend/History, and Alarm setup
- User and Role Management
- Graphical Programming
- BACnet Setup and Configuration
You can gain even more value from this kit by using it in conjunction with our courses to gain hands-on experience with the course lessons. This kit assumes you have a copy of Niagara Workbench for the software labs. If not, please email us at Support@smartbuildingsacademy.com to purchase this.
The lab kit includes:
- Controllers and Software
- (1) CIPer-10 IP Field Controllers
- (1) PVB4022AS - VMA BACnet Controller - or -
- (1) PVL4022AS-ILC/U - VMA LON Controller
- (1) USB to micro-a USB
- Inputs, Outputs, and Power
- (1) 100VA Power Supply with Extension Cord
- (1) 40VA Power Supply with Extension Cord
- (1) AFS-460 Air Flow Switch
- (1) CWE CO2 Wall Sensor
- (1) TR42 Slyk Wall Thermostat with Dial
- (1) 10K-2 Thermistor Wall Mount Temp Sensor
- (1) 10K-2 Thermistor 8 Inch Duct Probe
- (1) RHIB IDEC Relay
- (1) RIBU1C Relay
- (1) LMB24-SR Actuator (Proportional)
- (1) LMX24-3-T-F Actuator (Floating)
- (1) 5-Port Netgear (or equivalent switch)
- Panel and Wire
- (1) 250FT 2 COND 18AWG STRD, UNSHLD PLENUM Wire
- (1) 250 FT 22GA 3 COND SHLD PLNM
- (1) Siemens 567-453 36x24 NEMA 1 Panel
- (4) 6-inch Din Rail Hardware Kit
- (4) Panduit 1-foot sections
We can currently only ship within the United States
The kit will take approximately 4-6 weeks to package and ship upon order.
You will receive access to our lab course where we will be regularly adding labs and wiring diagrams. Please note these labs will not include instruction as our courses do, these will simply be lab exercises you can perform on your own.
*Note: We have approval from Honeywell to resell these lab kits to our students.
Disclosure of Instructor's Proprietary Interests
The instructor, who is also the Smart Buildings Academy owner, may mention materials and/or products that are proprietary to Smart Buildings Academy. If these materials are required for the course(s) this will be clearly identified in the course’s product description on our course page.
Additional Materials Required: NONE
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. The fees associated with your purchases will appear on your Active Credit Card Statement through the Identifier "Building Automation Monthly LLC". All prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. Dollars, are payable in U.S. Dollars, and are valued and effective only in the United States. Failure to use the product(s) does not constitute a basis for refusing to pay any of the associated charges.
Subject to the conditions set forth herein, you agree to be bound by the Billing Provisions of Building Automation Monthly dba Smart Buildings Academy LLC in effect at any given time. Upon reasonable prior notice to you (with site updates and/or e-mail sufficing), Building Automation Monthly dba Smart Buildings Academy LLC reserves the right to change its Billing Provisions whenever necessary, in its sole discretion. Continued use of the site and/or purchase of product(s) after receipt of such notice shall constitute consent to any and all such changes; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the Billing Provisions shall not apply to any charges incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification.