PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT SUPPORT@SMARTBUILDINGSACADEMY.COM TO PURCHASE.
The Lab Kit Material List is Updated as of 3-3-2021
Our Building Automation Lab Kit provides everything you need to construct your own home lab. Using this kit you will be able to gain valuable experience in:
- Wiring of Inputs, Outputs, and Power
- Installation and Configuration of I/O to include:
- Relays (IDEC and Functional Devices RIB)
- Actuators (Proportional VDC and mA)
- Sensors (Resistive, VDC, and mA)
- Power 120VAC to 24VAC
- Graphic, Trend/History, and Alarm setup
- User and Role Management
- Graphical Programming
- BACnet Setup and Configuration
You can gain even more value from this kit by using it in conjunction with our courses to gain hands-on experience with the course lessons. This kit assumes you have a copy of Niagara Workbench for the software labs, if not please click here to purchase our full kit.
The lab kit includes:
- Controllers and Software
- (2) CIPer-10 IP Field Controllers
- Inputs, Outputs, and Power
- (1) 100VA Power Supply with Extension Cord
- (1) AFS-460 Air Flow Switch
- (1) CWE CO2 Wall Sensor
- (1) 1K NI Wall Mount Temp Sensor
- (1) 10K-2 Thermistor 8 Inch Duct Probe
- (2) RHIB IDEC Relays
- (2) RIBU1C Relays
- (1) LMB24-SR Actuator (Proportional)
- (1) LMX24-3-T-F Actuator (Floating)
- Panel and Wire
- 1) 250FT 2 COND 18AWG STRD, UNSHLD PLENUM Wire
- (1) 22GA 3 COND SHLD PLNM
- (1) A3624AT1PP 36x24 NEMA 1 Panel
- (1) Din Rail Hardware Kit
We can currently only ship within the United States
The kit will take approximately two (2) weeks to package and ship upon order.
You will receive access to our lab course where we will be regularly adding labs and wiring diagrams. Please note these labs will not include instruction as our courses do, these will simply be lab exercises you can perform on your own.
*Note we have approval from Honeywell to resell these lab kits to our students.
Disclosure of Instructor's Proprietary Interests
The instructor, who is also the Smart Buildings Academy owner, may mention materials and/or products that are proprietary to Smart Buildings Academy. If these materials are required for the course(s) this will be clearly identified in the course’s product description on our course page.
Additional Materials Required: NONE