When: Live Online Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020, 8 AM CDT to 4 PM CDT
In this course, you will learn how to use the consultative sales process to sell problem-solving solutions to your customers.
This course will be focused on using case studies, live Q&A, and topical training lessons to teach you how to identify, define, develop, and propose solutions for your customers, specific to smart building technologies.
In this course you will learn:
- How to profile customers in order to mitigate the high cost of sales due to improper customer targeting
- How to perform account mapping to form strategies to address decision-makers, blockers, and influencers
- How to identify and define your customer's problems
- How to define and validate the cost and ROI of your solution
- How to propose and present your solution to your customer
- How to avoid common deal killers that can end the consultative sales process
The initial cohort for this online course will be live on Tuesday, November 3rd from 8 AM CDT to 4 PM CDT. Attendees will have access to the recordings via our Learning Management System.
This course is targeted towards salespersons, estimators, designers, consulting engineers, and project managers who have at least 6 months of experience with BAS systems or have been through our BAS Fundamentals course.
Fundamental awareness of the parts and pieces of BAS.